Terms of Service
1. LIABILITY RELEASE
1. The Client hereby releases, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Service Providers from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, proceeding, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity stemming from the agreement between the below mentioned parties.
2. Client expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity clause is intended to be as broad and inclusive, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
3. I have no known physical or mental condition that would impair my capability to participate fully, as intended or expected of me.
4. I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification clause and understand the contents thereof.
5. I fully understand the risks of participating in physical activity and agree that the Service Providers shall not be held liable in the case of any training related injury or death.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. CLIENT acknowledges before beginning, implementing, or using any and all of recommendations provided, that CLIENT should consult a medical doctor.
2. CLIENT acknowledges that client is not authorizing to disseminate, share, convey, or transfer any recommendation, either orally or written, provided by the Service Provider without his express written consent.
3. It is the responsibility of the athlete to adhere to their plans and promptly inform your coach and Tyler@completeperformancesystems.com if issues or concerns arise.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the above referenced release, the named parties have agreed to the following terms:
1. SERVICES INCLUDED : All services listed on the website depending on the package chosen. In exchange for the listed price.
2. PAYMENTS: CLIENT understands payment due upon receipt of invoice. Late payments will result in service disruption.
3. NOTICE WHEN NEW PROGRAM REQUIRED: Payments are billed on a subscription model, recurring payment differs per plan. Program delivery after initial programming will be scheduled for the fourth Monday after delivery. The CLIENT is responsible and must send an email &/or remind the coach in app when the current program is complete or notifying the coach of a delay in programming. CLIENT understands if appropriate notice is not given to the coach, the new program may be delayed. If an athlete is behind in their training, recurring payments still continue as scheduled, even though an athelete may have not finished their traniing block prior to the next billing period.
4. COMMUNICATION: Complete Performance Systems is an online coaching company, phone calls, text, Zoom or Skype calls are not included in standard service offering. If a CLIENT would like to arrange a call, texts or social media chat with the coach, please discuss with him or her directly. There may be an additional charge depending on the nature of the request.
SERVICE PROVIDER will respond to EMAILS within 48 hours.
5. DISCOUNTS: Discounts may be offered for group rates. Please email for inquiries.
6. CANCELLATIONS: CLIENT may cancel at any time by sending email to SERVICE PROVIDER.
7. REFUNDS: No refunds after services rendered.
8. COMPLAINTS: Complete Performance Systems treats all complaints seriously. If CLIENT is having an issue or has a complaint, CLIENT should email firstname.lastname@example.org promptly.
9. Mobile App Services: Complete Performance Systems Mobile App is intellectual property of MyStrengthBook.